Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Okay... so not all days are great.


Owen's having a rough go of it today. He's unusually sleepy... and hungry... and cranky. He can't get enough of his soother, so when he goes down for a nap and knocks it out of his mouth - or it falls out in his sleep - he wakes up and is upset. This makes for not so good naps, which makes him more tired and more cranky. I think he might be going through a growth spurt. Not that he needs to get any bigger. He's busted out of a bunch more clothes. I almost felt like going out and buying him some new ones as the only things that fit him are some sleepers. I've been told recently that it's time he started wearing actual clothes, and he doesn't really have any that fit him now. I've got lots of 6-9 months, but not much for the 3-6 month time frame. I'm not sure how that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment