Sunday, November 29, 2009

Grey Cup

Owen and I went to a friend of a friend's place to watch the Grey Cup. Kris was at the game. Of course, since we're honorary 'Saskies', we wore green. Owen was really good (was there any doubt?). He even had a short nap while we had some chilli for dinner. I'm not super into football, but it was a pretty exciting game, especially in the second half. The Roughriders almost pulled through for the win, but got caught with too many men during the final play (I write this for all of you who don't watch sports :) ). There was some pretty loud cheering, which scared Owen. He was pretty upset, but it was kind of cute as well. First, his face went really still. Then, the corners turned down. Next, the lip came out, and then he decided he would cry. It took about 30 seconds for this to happen, so you could really see all of the steps. It was like, at each step, he was deciding whether to be upset or not.

I read somewhere that you should video your child crying because one day you'll think it's adorable. I now know why. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment