Friday, November 13, 2009

Flames Fan


We went out today to buy some new covers for Owen's diapers and to get a couple more pieces of fabric for a "colors and textures" fabric book I'm making - I'll post pictures when it's done. It was the first day I had the Flames car seat cover on. What comments we got. First, a lady in Fabricland said, "Nice cover, too bad it's the wrong team." To which I replied, "Nope, it's the right team". Another lady in Fabricland also said it was a nice cover. And in the line up at Starbucks, a man in front of us said, "Wow! He gets to be a Flames fan all the time now." Funny, I hadn't realized that the comments about Owen had died down a bit. Well... not any more.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blog world! I am so excited that you have started this journal - it will be a wonderful keepsake for Owen and selfishly I am looking forward to seeing what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete