Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Pics

Owen and I went to a halloween party with a bunch of people from our prenatal class. I made Owen's costume. He went as a lamb. I found the idea on Martha Stewart's website.


The costumes of the other babies were pretty cute. Here's a group photo.



The ears and the hat really pissed him off, so that part of the costume didn't last long. We had a really great time and it was great to catch up with people. It's funny that in a city of over a million people, how closely people can be connected. The host of the party invited another friend who has a baby and it turns out that she did her teaching practicum at the school where I teach. Wierd...

Later that evening, we went to a party at Mike and Kelly's place. Owen and Kris went as Dr. Evil and Mini Me. They were pretty cute too.



And, of course, I had to dress up too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment