Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big boy clothes

As I said in my previous post, I was told that Owen's old enough that he should be wearing daytime clothes. Up till this point, I've been putting him in sleepers, because that's what fit him. I don't want that person to feel guilty for what they said... I don't know, I've never done this before. So yesterday I went out and spent $70 on some "Big Boy Clothes for the boy. I figured I'd check out some second hand shops to try to save a little bit of money. Plus, he's busting out of clothes left and right these days. When I heard people say "I forgot how small they (babies) are. Enjoy it. They get big so fast," I didn't really get it. But now I do. He's a bruiser! He's 12 weeks today and already lots of 0-3 month clothes don't fit him. Anyway, I went to a store called Once Upon a Child - dangerous - I probably could have spent more. I don't feel bad though, most of the stuff was baby gap. I also found a car seat cover that is licenced Flames wear. Kris loves it. Now he can be a Flames fan every day we go out. And it was only $15. The downside is that on Sunday, I bought some fabric to make one... and spent more than that on the fabric. Now, I've got to figure out what else I can make.


Truth be told, I'm glad that the person said to dress him in big boy clothes... he is absolutely adorable in them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've added this to the blogs I visit on my blog! Its great that your doing this. I did it for the same reasons and now I find other people like it too! bonus! Thanks for sending it to us!

    ReplyDelete