Monday, April 19, 2010

Like I was saying...

I'll start by saying that I thouht there was wireless in our place in Venezia. No such luck.

Perhaps I shouldn't have opened my big mouth about not having any problems with our train. I left my new purse and wallet on it when we got off at Venezia. There wasn't anything in it, except for the glasses cloth I bought with a picture of David on it. We went back to the station to find out that there is no lost and found. The man in the customer service office called the train, but they claimed not to have seen anything. Totally sucks!

We were all pretty beat from the day so took it easy and got a couple of take out calzones. Owen was crazed after we gave him a bath and bit my nipple pretty hard a bunch of times. He went to bet without his bedtime snack. He ate pretty late so maybe that had something to do with it. It was sad to send him to bed without breastfeeding him.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment