Sunday, April 4, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

We just had the scare of our life. No, nothing to do with Owen, but I'm still trying to come down from the stress. I had just put Owen to bed for the last nap in his bed for the next two weeks. We were doing some last minute surfing. Kris went online to check our flight and read it leaving at 15:12!!! The original time of our flight is 18:05. Meaning we had an hour to get to the airport and get on our flight. So Kris hammered all our bags into the car while I called the 1-800 number to confirm. Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! Thankfully, they were able to confirm that our flight hadn't changed. Turns out that Kris had looked up an arrival time for a different flight from Amsterdam. Whew! A pretty stresful 15 minutes. Thankfully, I hadn't woken Owen yet. He'd have been cranky.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment