Saturday, July 17, 2010

The First Stampede

We went to your third Stampede breakfast today. It was yummy. Owen ate another whole pancake, some sausage and a bunch of hash browns. I know, deluxe Stampede Breakfast. Our MLA. Who happens to be the leader of the Alberta Liberal Party. He needs all the help he can get.

Owen started his first Stampede asleep. We cruised the midway and all the noise and sirens woe him up. Go figure.

Owen went on two rides, one with Mom and one with Dad. I think he had fun. He "oohed" a couple of times. I think he even cracked a smile.

We also took him to the Agri-dome to see the cows, baby pigs and baby chicks. He did his little high pitched "huh". Like he does when he sees Maya. It was cute.

On the soother front, he fell asleep tonight after only a half hour of crying. And the crying wasn't that bad. I'm trying to see the positive.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment