Thursday, July 8, 2010

First Stampede Breakfast

Owen and I went to the Stampede Breakfast at CBC this morning. I've always meant to go but could never get up early enough. Somehow that's no longer a problem for me. So off we went.

When we got there the line wasn't too bad. I'd kinda cut Owen's breakfast short and brought it with us figuring I could just feed him in the line. As I went to grab the Tupperware I saw some guy out of the corner of my eye who I thought looked familiar. Then I saw this man's wife follow behind him, an Asian woman. And then it clicked. It was Jack Leighton.

We got two plates and two juice boxes. Owen got one pancake, no sausage, no syrup. I got two pancakes, a sausage and lots of syrup. Owen ate the whole thing and loved it.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment