Monday, March 22, 2010

Sleep, part 2

Owen slept through the night! For real. I put him down at 8 pm and he woke up at about 7 this morning! Funny, it's what I wanted, but I was still a little nervous when I woke up this morning and didn't hear him. About five minutes later, he woke up.

His naps have been a whole lot better too. Both naps yesterday were about an hour and a half. This morning's nap was somewhat short, but he was pretty happy when he woke up.

We went out just after noon to visit baby Sienna down south and he didn't even fall asleep in the car seat (which never happens). We stayed well past nap time so he did fall asleep on the way back, which usually spells disaster for napping, especially when he wakes up on the way up to our place. He did wake up, but I was careful to keep the activity low key once we got home. About half an hour later, I went through the bedtime routine and put him into bed. Without much fuss, he fell asleep!

I hope he sleeps well again tonight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment