Monday, December 7, 2009

Raspberry

Owen has discovered how to buzz his lips. Since we got home today from the mall, it's pretty much the only vocalization he's made. We had a good conversation - maybe 15 minutes of solid buzzing - until my lips felt numb and I had to stop. I wonder what his lips felt like? Of course it's not really helping the spit situation. By the end of our session today, he had completely soaked the front bib of his overalls. I'm in total denial of him needing a spit bib as it covers over his super cute clothes.

We went out today to meet up with our friend Dee-Ann at the mall. It was a nice visit. She is the one who took the great photos of Owen when he was born. I'm super excited because we're going over to her place next Monday for some more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment