Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Crazy Christmas

I have never really been a "plan ahead" kind of person. So naturally, Christmas really sneaks up on me. But that is nothing compared to the sneaking up that has happened this year. The time has just flown by. August feels like yesterday, and yet it also feels like a million years ago.

Today, we're going to get a picture with Santa. Truthfully, I waited because I didn't want to take that moment away from Kris. We never really did the Santa thing growing up, but Kris did, and so I thought he might want to see him with Santa. I did ask, and he didn't seem to mind either way, but by then it was already getting late in the season. So now, here we are, the day before we drive to Saskatoon, and I'm hauling Owen off to the mall for his picture. Why do I do this to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment