Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Relley's"

My sister-in-law is a big fan of abbreviating words she uses with any regularity, or, as she likes to refer to them, "abrev's". They have driven here to visit their daughter in Banff, who's working at Sunshine as a liftie. They stopped by for a visit with the relley's (relatives). Both my sister- and brother-in-law are big baby people, so they were happy to have some Owen time. He was pretty happy to be passed around. He loves to see different faces and always coos at strangers. I have to admit it makes me a little jeleous that he smiles more at others than he does at me, but I know that will change soon enough. And when he does give me a smile, it's the best feeling in the world.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment