Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sask-a-bush

We are in the fair province of Saskatchewan for a few days visiting Kris' parents, sisters and families. It's been nice and relaxing, with lots of sitting outside on patio chairs and on decks. The weather is nice, though there's been lots of rain so the provincial bird - the mosquito - has been quite successful.

A while back, a girlfriend introduced me to an app called hipstamatic, which takes pictures like this old analogue point and shoot. I thought the photos would be fitting.









Okay, so this last one isn't hipstamatic, but it's the only one with Owen. He seems to always be sleeping.


Addendum: I finally managed to snap one of awake Owen as he enjoyed a big piece of watermelon. The last time he had watermelon he actually spit it out. Strange, given how much he loves food. But I have the red-stained shirt to prove that he now enjoys watermelon. Somehow I'm not surprised that he came around.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment