Tuesday, August 17, 2010

45 sleeps

I always thought that the function of a box-spring was to make the bed "normal height". I now know that to be incorrect. We have moved our mattress to the apartment and put it on the floor and it is now way softer than it used to be. So much so that Kris went to the chiropractor today and I have woken up the last two mornings with my left arm so numb that it actually doesn't move properly for a few minutes. I haven't slept well for this reason, among others. I woke up this morning exhausted.

Going back to work hasn't been a piece of cake either. A lot is the same; except that I now have to remember how things went 2 years ago, rather than one. It's starting to come back to me but slowly.

In all of it I'm just so glad I don't have to worry about Owen. Today when I picked him up she gave me a loaf of grain bread that she whipped up today. It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment