Wednesday, August 18, 2010

44 sleeps

My feet are killing me! I haven't worn heels (other than the occasional dinner date or Symphony event) for more than a couple of hours since about 12 weeks pregnant. I'm still not sure if my feet have changed size... they say that can happen when you get pregnant. What I do know is that they are swollen now. And, I have blisters too. I have only brought 3 pairs of dress shoes to the apartment, all of them heels of some sort. I may have to go on a shopping expedition.

My birthday is tomorrow. What a crazy year! Last year on my birthday, my water broke in the front of an Indian Take-out resturaunt. Now, a year later, we have become renters... I have never rented before in my life. Well, except for the summer I spent in Medicine Hat studying rattlesnakes. But that doesn't really count because everything was arranged by my job. I pseudo-lived on my own. It is wierd.

Kris printed out a bunch of pages with numbers from 46 to 1. We are crossing off the days. Still not sure what we're gonna do about the soft matress. I looked again on kijiji. No deals better than buying new from Ikea.

Owen has started really 4-point crawling. Kavin, one of the dayhome kids noticed it today. According to him, Owen made about 2 or 3 left-right's. Tonight, he went maybe 6 or 7. Look out tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the first real day of classes. 5 full classes with 30-ish kids a piece. I hope I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment