Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grandma Lou

Grandma Lou came over today to watch Owen so I could go out and treat my feet to a much needed pedicure. Walking around all over Europe for a month sort of killed my feet. It was divine.

The two of them had a lovely afternoon of chatting, singing and reading books. Owen said dada a few times, which grandma was so excited to hear.

As much as I appreciate and love to be able to get a little freedom from time to time, I get pretty anxious when I'm out without Owen. The longer I'm away, I get worried that he's having a melt down or that he needs me. So after a while, it's hard to enjoy my freedom. I wonder if that feeling will subside after he's weaned.

For the record, I haven't given any thought to when I will start weaning. I'm not ready to let it go just yet. I wonder, will I ever really be ready?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment