Thursday, May 20, 2010

9 Months!!!

OMG... I got an email this morning from babycentre. "9 Montsh: Week 1". I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday, Owen was 7 months old and we were going to Italy for two weeks. How time flies. On some level, I feel like he hasn't changed much, but on another, it's like he's a totally different baby. His personality has really blossomed and  he rolls over constantly.

Lately he wants me to watch him do everything, even if it's just him looking at a toy, again. He tumbles it over and over and looks at it so intently that I think he must not even notice that I'm there. But there's no way I can get up to do something else while he "plays by himself". No, no, no. It's important that I watch. Because the minute I do get up, he puts on his mad face and lets out a big mad grunt, stiffening up his body and making fists with his hands. Or he puts on his sad face, sticks out his lower lip really far and cries with his whole face. Nope, I must watch him play by himself. Still, I remind myself, it's cute that he needs me so much even if I'm not doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment